Halloween 2009

We went Trick or Treating at Eastwood Town Center Friday the 30th.

They had Clowns, Music, and tons of Candy.
 
It turned out to be a really nice afternoon. It was really warm compared to Halloween day.

I was a little bored and made some ugly cupcakes. Skyler did make some good spider cupcakes. I guess I will give him credit.  

Kins was a cute Witch. The costume was really fun. It looks kinda messy but she looked really cute.

She loved the broom I made her. She sucked on it all night.

Two Witches and a Nerd!

We went to a fun Halloween Party. Games ,Food, and Fear Factor!
Some of our neighbors Sky, Bob, and Baby Kate, Brandon, and Mandy Wood.

Mandy Wood our fun neighbor.

Me and Kinsley

Sky playing Fear Factor. All they were doing were eating nasty food! The first round a shot of Pickle juice. Second round jalapeno pepper. Simple rules you had to eat the whole item to go on.

Third round Mystery Meat....Disgusting!! Sky loved the cold meat on his tough from eating the jalapeno.

Fourth round a Big spoon full of Horseradish. Sky said that was the worst on his stomach. 

The last and Final round, a giant Sardine covered in tomato sauce. Skyler of course was the only one that finished the whole thing!
He won a 15 dollar Gift Card. I don't think it was worth it. His belly was rumbling all night.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I loved Kins' outfit. And I especially like how much she loved her broom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Skyler won, that's hilarious and disgusting! It looks like you had a way better halloween than we did. Halloween wasn't to eventful around here. Just same ol' same ol'. I know I already said this on your facebook but I really can't wait for you guys to come so I can hold Kins!

    ReplyDelete