10 Things We Loved About Summer
Family
Papa Moss and Kinsley Kinsley's cute cousin Sadie
Movie night at the Johnson's
Wendover
Grandma Johnson got a cute turtle for the pond. Kinsley loved it.
Messy Face
Playing at Mimi and Papa's house in the sand.
Playing in the sand with the cousins.
BOATING
Sky and I went with Lynsey and Chad a couple of times boating. We loved it!
Sky and I went with Lynsey and Chad a couple of times boating. We loved it!
Haylie and Riley Boating.
THE CABIN
Everytime Kins would get on the 4wheelers she would sing. It was so fun taking her.
FISHING
Sky went fishing a lot this summer.
All of my sister's have trailers and like to go camping. Sky and I stayed with Eric and Kelli and the girls. I was worried about kins sleeping and waking up the everyone in the camp. But she ended up sleeping all through the night. It was a really fun trip.
We went hicking up to this lake. Sky and Taylee.
Taylee was sleeping in her bunk bed way late one day. We sent Kins to wake her. It was cute.

We took a long 4wheel ride up to this lake to fish. I think almost everyone caught a fish. It was beautiful.
Kelli, my cousin Natalie,Kins, Eric, Taylee, Brinley, and my uncle Mike.
My cousin Jack and Sky fishing.
Sky's family and us went camping for a couple of days. We were right by a lake so everyday we fished a lot. Bryan brought up his fishing boat.
CAMPING
Our Camp Aspen, Kins, and Skyler going for a ride.
Lynsey and Kelli driving the funnest Tote Goat ever.
I loved driving this thing. I want one!!

Kinsley camping. She seroiusly ate dirt all day long.

Sadie and Tay-Tay
All the kids were doing a fun craft.
Going on a hike.
Avery, Bennett, McCartney, Allyssa, and Brinley
This is the view we had from our camp site.
Kinsley just playing in the dirt.
Aspen and Kinsley

Kinsley camping. She seroiusly ate dirt all day long.
Sadie and Tay-Tay
Us sitting by the fire.
Kinsley swimming at the lake.
We tie dyed a cute shirt for Kinsley.

Kate and Kinsley best friends.
At the end of the night we were helping clean up and Kins snuck into pool. She was soaked!
We went and watched the fireworks at some fairgrounds. We went with some of our neighbors. Meg and Jason Hanson, Mandy and Brandon Wood, and Erin, Sky's friend from Medical school. The fireworks were awesome.

Erin with Benson we were doing sparklers. Kins was kind of scared of them.
Kinsley loved the fireworks. She just sat and watched them.

Swimming at Snowbird with my sisters. It was such a nice day. I thought it was going to be cold.
We went on the lift to go down the Alpine slides.


Skyler going down the Alpine Slide.

Me and Cartie

FIREWORKS
4th of July
4th of July
Kate and Kinsley best friends.
Erin with Benson we were doing sparklers. Kins was kind of scared of them.
SNOWBIRD
We went to Snowbird and Cartie, Allyssa, Bennett and Tay got some cool shiny rocks.
We went to Snowbird and Cartie, Allyssa, Bennett and Tay got some cool shiny rocks.
Swimming at Snowbird with my sisters. It was such a nice day. I thought it was going to be cold.
Me and Cartie
SWIMMING
We went swimming so much this summer. Kinsley kinda freaked me out most of the time. She would just want to jump in, even if someone was there or not.
Kelli and my Mom with Allyssa
Haylie and Lynsey
Kins loved this little pool. It was so fun watching her in it.
Bennett, Carti, Allyssa, Kinsley, and Tay
Kelli and her family came up to the cabin and we went to the aquatic center to swim and have lunch.
Kinsley loves to swim.

Kelli and Me

In Michigan before we went home for the summer. We went to the Aquatic Center with the Becker family on the 4th of July.
Swimming makes Kinsley a little sleepy.


Lagoon-a-Beach



Kinsley and Eleanor had eachother to play with. So it was a really fun game. It was really hot and humid. Marianne and I put the girls in a fountain for most of the game. It cooled them off.
We luckly had seats in the shade.
Kins was so tired by the 7th inning she was falling asleep sitting up.
Kelli and Me
BASEBALL GAMES
We went to a Detroit Tigers game with our friends the Firths.
We went to a Detroit Tigers game with our friends the Firths.
LAGOON
Lagoon was so much fun this summer. Skyler's parents bought Kinsley and us season tickets. Kinsley had so much fun all summer with her grandparents and cousins. We met up with the Helegsen's.
Cohen and Kins riding in the boats.
Fun post! I can't believe how cute Kins is. I wish I could squeeze her right now. I guess I'll wait two more months.
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pics. Kins is getting so big. I miss you all so much. Please keep posting so I don't feel like I am totally missing out. love ya
ReplyDelete