Drivin to Virginia

.
We decided to drive to Norfolk, Virginia where Jenny and Kenny live to visit for Kenyon’s baptism. My parents were going and Skyler had off from rotations. We rented a Kia Sole and drove 15 hours. The drive was beautiful! We drove through Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Washington DC, and Virginia. It was our first long road trip with Kinsley who was amazing!  
We drove all day and when we got to Norfolk Kenyon, Beckham, and Jude surprised Kinsley with the apartment decorated and a Birthday cake for her 3rd Birthday. 
 
 We went swimming on the top floor of their high rise apartment building. Kinsley and Skyler were loving it.
For a couple of days we stayed at a cute beach house in Virginia Beach. It turned out to be such a warm couple of days while we were there.
 
Kinsley could not get enough of the three boys. It was so much fun to see Kins play with her cousins.

 
One morning we all went Deep Sea Fishing. The bait was gross pieces of squid and we caught a bunch of fish called Crokers. We didn't catch anything bigger than 6 inches, but it was way fun.
 
 

Thanks to Jennyand Kenny for letting us come and have such a fun weekend with the family. We will remember that vacation forever. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the pictures. I am glad you had a good time. We loved having you come visit. Please come again soon. We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun looking trip!! I love that picture of Kinsley at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun. It would of been way better if I was there but what can ya do? Next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! But holy cow, that close-up picture of Kins at the beach... it's so so beautiful. What a winner. I expect to see it blown up above your fireplace or something. You know, for when we someday live in the same time zone again and I drop by. Hooray for blogging!

    ReplyDelete