Our trip to Maui!!!


Us at the beach. I wish we were still there.


Kins so cute at the beach near Blake Rock. She loved playing in the waves.

Kinsley taking a nap on Ka'anapali Beach near Black Rock.
Best buy I have bought yet for kins. I love this tent.

Snorkeling at Black Rock was so much fun. The water was unbelievably clear. We saw a lot of colorful fish, blowfish, and eel looking fish but our favorite was seeing two huge sea turtles. It was awesome!


We were walking on the boardwalk going to eat and the sun set into the water. It was really pretty. We had to take a picture. When we say "Touchdown!" Kins puts both arms up. It's so funny. Skyler definitely has her ready for football season coming up this fall.

Kinsley was a lot of fun. The time change was 6 hours behind Michigan time and surprisingly she was really good.

About everynight we would go back to our place, kins would climb into our suitcases and play. She was so funny.



Kinsley playing in the sand. She had it all over including her mouth.

For Mother's Day we all went to brunch. It was delicious. My mom and I got really cute flowers. Brunch was funny. Sky was debating about two different entrees and I told him to get an omelett. He was pretty disappionted when it was really small. I thought it was pretty funny. I loved my first Mother's Day!

Michelle and me. I wish we were still there.

Eating brunch with Dad, Michelle, and Mom. This will be a Mother's day we will remember. So much fun!

We all drove up to Haleakala Crater. It was a really high elevation with an incredible view. We were way above the clouds and could look down on the different peaks and the main crater. It was a long trip but it ended up being really neat. We hiked around, it was freezing considering it was Hawaii, or maybe it just felt cold because we had been laying around in 85 degree weather.

Us above the clouds. It looked like you could just reach out and grab the clouds. It was incredible!

We went to a swap meet. Sky surprised me and bought me some cute flip-flop earrings (He's SO romantic!). I really love them though. It started to rain but it got so hot when it stopped. We bought a sno-cone and made the mistake of giving some to Kinsley. SHE LOVED IT! We literally couldn't take a bite for ourselves. I thought she'd have bright red lips for days.

Sky and Kins at the Hyatt Luau called The Drums of the Pacific. When you walked in they gave you leis and before long we were eating A LOT of food.

Michelle entertaining Kinsley at the Luau.


Sky and I made my parents go to a Luau eventhough they have been and didn't care to go again. Thanks mom and dad for going. It was a lot of fun to experience. Everybody needs to go to a luau at least once.

At the Hyatt they have Flamingo's just hanging outside the hotel. They were fun to see.

At our resort there were these fun cabana's right by the pool. They were really comfortable to sleep in.


This was one of our fun pools. It's one of those infiniti pools. I think kins thought it was too cold.


We were driving and stopped at a little farmers market and Sky had to buy a Coconut. It was fun to see how the guy cut it open. I admit the juice was not very good but Skyler drank it all, just to prove a point that it wasn't that bad. I know this because he told me so 5 minutes later.

Cute Kinsley 10 months old and we took her all the way to Maui. Travel time was pretty intense. But honestly she did really well.

At Honokowai beach park. We happened to drive by and stopped and snorkeled. It was kind of windy but really fun.



Our resort was right by this Giant Banyan tree in Lahaina. It was really cool. Kins seemed to like it too. If she looks confused, it's because she is. If you've ever seen this Banyan tree you know exactly what I'm talking about. Craziest. Tree. Ever!
This was kins in her stroller that turned into a backpack.
This is what kins looks like with little sleep. This picture was taken the first day we had gotten there. We had traveled for a LONG time and had to adjust to the 6 hour time difference. She was so out of it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics, it looks like you all had so much fun. Next time you go to Hawaii, you better take Kenny and I. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love it all! It brings back memories of our trips there. Glad you guys had so much fun! Kinsley is so stinking cute and you are a freaking fox. Holy cow, I need you to be my trainer. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete