We went to Holland Beach. It was incredible! Maybe it was because we had low expectations but it was as good, or better, than most California beaches. Plus, NO SALT! Kinsley just crawled around in the sand all day. Not only did she love playing in the sand but she loved eating it. Skyler and I were convinced that she'd be pooping sand for weeks. If anyone decides that they want to come visit us we'll definitely take you to the beach (if this sounds like a bribe, its because it is).
Love the pic's. Kinz is getting so big. I love the way she is looking at you in the pic of you and her. I miss you guys. Post a pic of her in the cute outfit. love you
ReplyDeleteJenny
Really cute pictures! Kinsley is the cutest thing ever. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!
ReplyDelete