At Laurie's last appointment, her doctor told us that her PET scan came back relatively free of cancer. This was great news and an important indication that the treatments that Laurie is doing are working. Laurie still has 7 more treatments to complete to ensure that she will be cancer free. To celebrate the good news, I am going to post pictures that have nothing to do with chemotherapy (because truthfully...we're sick of it).




Yay! I'm glad that the PET scan showed good news. Those pictures are darling. Kinsley looked SO cute in that dress on Easter.
ReplyDeletehoooooray!!! all my prayers are paying off. Laurie you look beautiful. and that picture of your kinsley is to die for. what a happy sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteWow! What awesome news about the scan results! Congrats, you guys! It will all be behind you before you know it!!!
ReplyDeleteKins is killing me in these pics! So much spunk! By the way...bringing dinner Saturday...wonder what you might want;)
ReplyDeleteKinsley is such a doll. Love you guys. Wish we could hang out.
ReplyDeleteYay! What great news!
ReplyDeleteOk seriously, Kinsley's curls? To die for!
Laurie,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the progress so far. I'm sure it hasn't been easy. I wish I could have seen you when I was out in Michigan. I forgot about not having a car while I was out there. I was a little scared to take Reese in a cab. Anyway, Kinsley is beautiful and I hope you were pampered on mother's day!
Laurie,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. You are truly an inspiration for me. I hadn't read your blog for a long time and so I was reading through all of your posts. And all I can say is that I am crying right now, because what you are going through is so hard, but you are happy everytime I see you. Your faith is amazing. I love you so much and am proud of you. If you need anything please let me know. Skyler also does a wonderful job writing about what is happening, you can tell he is a great medical student!