Skyler, Kins, and I were off to Utah to see our families for Christmas. We were so excited to go. The second night we got to Utah the Moss fam and Haylie's in-laws met up at the Salt Lake Temple to look at the lights. It turned out to be such a fun night. All the Moss sisters were finally together, it has been over 2 years since we have all been together.
Christmas Eve....my favorite day of the whole year. Everyone made appetizers and we had the best meal ever. All of the grandkids got dressed up and did the Nativity. Everyone thought Kinsley should be a sheep because of her afro that she has all the time.
After the Nativity we had a white elephant game. So much fun. I think the adults had more fun doing this than the kids.
All of us sisters opened up our Christmas presents from each other and the kids opened up their gifts from cousins. My parents bought all the kids cute PJs.
The four older sister and all their families went to the Johnson's Cabin for a night. The kids had a blast, especially Kinsley. They played in the snow and took rides on the 4wheelers. Jude and Cade were the cutest. It was so much fun for me to hang out and relax by the fire with the family.
All of us went skiing together. Well, the cool kids were snowboarding!!! It was so much fun to see all of the kids cruising down the mountain. It was my favorite thing we did in Utah this year. Even though Carti, Bennett, Alyssa, and Kenyon were all kicking my butt going down the hill. 

Kenny and Jenny decided to bless Jude while they were in town. I was so happy that they were able to do it while I was there. Baby Jude is so cute, and it still bothers me how great of a baby he is...he never cries.







Thanks for sharing all the pictures, I didn't have all of them. That was a fun Christmas. I can't wait for you guys to come home again!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute post Laurie!!
ReplyDelete