My parents and Michelle came to visit for Thanksgiving. It was so exciting for my family to come. I think it had been a total of 2 months without seeing my family. Which sounds pretty ridiculous, but this last year, I always had someone staying at my house. So I was really excited. My Dad and Sky went to the Detroit Lions game on Thanksgiving, while my Mom, Michelle, Kins, and I went to the movie, The Muppets. We had lunch and came home and started making our Thanksgiving Dinner.
After Thanksgiving we drove to Chicago. We went to the Chicago Bean and ate some chicago deep dish pizza. Us girls walked around the city and went shopping down Magnificent Mile. Sky and my dad went to a BYU basketball tournment. Which they loved!



Kins is so cute in that hat. It kills me! I wish I was on this trip it sounded like lots of fun.
ReplyDelete