Happy Birthday Kinsley


We had a birthday party for kins. It was so much fun. We had a couple of our neighbors over and Sky invited some of our good friends from school.



1 Year Old


I ended up making cupcakes and buying an ice cream cake. They were yummy.


I was in a cake decorating class with my good friend Erin. This was my cake I ended up decorating for my last class. All I have to say is Professional!!! Just Kidding!!!
Ellie Becker and Kins


I thought for sure Kins would dive into her cake. I don't know if she just wanted to get down and play, but she absolutley would not eat her cake.













3 comments:

  1. We need to celebrate her bday when you get here because I'm sad I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little Kins! Sure miss you guys. Come home soon!

    ReplyDelete